4 September 2011

Street Spotted is less than a week away!

This time next week I'll be attempting to remove various artists and mates from my sofas after Street Spotted! It's going to be excellent and arty and there's no excuse not to pop in for a drink and a chat if you're in the area, especially as it's free in!
___________________________________

I haven't been able to find anything new on the streets this week so here's a preview of something new coming soon on this very blog. I've asked some of my favourite artists to do a word each for my blog title ('Street Art Snaps from a Floozy in the Gutter') and so far I've got 'Street' from 6TWO4 and 'Floozy' from Obit. They're both brilliant and set a very high standard for the other contributions from Lisk, Wah, Khoi and me (I've given myself the connecting words because I'm sure being asked to do 'from a' or 'in the' would be pretty offensive to an artist I love).
'Street' by 6TWO4

'Floozy' by Obit
___________________________________

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment