15 January 2012

Happy New Year

It's 2012! The world will be ending soon so lets get it covered in some pretty art, shall we?

If you look up there, you'll notice I have a new blog title! Lisk finally got 'art' done for me, I think you'll agree it was worth the wait:
He also now has a Facebook, go like him.
___________________________________

The streets have been fairly quiet since I last posted over a month ago over the festive period; I was lookout for Vom on 12th December:
 Bradford Street

Meriden Street

Fazeley Street

He also now has a Facebook.
___________________________________

Golden Boy was out in December drawing attention to our oral hygiene:
___________________________________

The Rebel Gunslingers have been busy (unlike me, who has still not conducted the interview with them or even written the questions) throughout December and into the new year. I think the flames are my favourite:
Bradford Street

Green Street

Bradford Street
___________________________________

Wah (another person who now has Facebook) and Tempo were out together and separately in the new year, hitting some nice spots:
 Bradford Street

 Green Street

Floodgate Street

Alcester Street
___________________________________
Tempo's mate Mustard Tiger has a paste up on Birchall Street:

Their 'Disconnected' piece in Liverpool was mistaken for Banksy earlier this year, more in Brum please!
Photo by Col Armstrong
___________________________________

Before Christmas I was making knitted leaves to decorate the streets because I felt Digbeth was missing out on lovely autumn-ness, here they are:
All finished and sewn into five strips

Green Street

Birchall Street

Floodgate Street

I've only got on-the-night photos of the other two because they've now disappeared!
Floodgate Street

River Street
___________________________________
Floozy's New Year's Resolutions:
  1. New blog post every Sunday
  2. New blog post up before tea time
  3. Interview some interesting people
  4. Use and put interesting things on my Twitter and Facebook
  5. Organise a summer Street Spotted that is even better than the last two
  6. Get some knitting on the streets in London or Europe

1 comment:

  1. Im an architecture student looking on graffitis in Digbeth as a part of my uni project.
    Perhaps is there any way I can get to talk to any street artists?

    Thanks

    Best Regards

    EJ
    ejtherich@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete