6 June 2012

Brizzle

I spent the weekend sitting on pavements drinking wine and getting rained on in the North Street area of Bristol for Upfest (the largest urban art festival in Europe!), so you should imagine this blog post with a west country accent.

The main reason for ending up in the horror of bank holiday traffic on Saturday was to see our very own Lisk perform, right in front of the main Upfest venue (The Tobacco Factory (I still prefer Custard)):

Angry Face happened to have some cans and so ended up doing a piece at The Luckwell Club on the Sunday:

Now I think I'll just go through each bit of the festival I've got photos of and choose my favourites..

Tobacco Factory:

Aldi Car Park:

Vector Seating:


Luckwell Club:



North St Green:


North Street:

No comments:

Post a Comment