10 July 2011

Being treated like the princess I am.

I'm currently at my parent's house being cooked for without having to do any washing up until Wednesday/Thursday, so nobody is allowed to deface or remove anything new on the streets until at least Friday, thanks. Now I've said that, here's what's new this week.

PTP's been busy again with duckie dress-up, fresh shroom stickers and the return of Malcom (the dog).
 ___________________________________

 Lisk has finally finished the video from his trip to London with Wah and Mew (3 months ago!), I must say it is very nicely done and there's some excellent footage in there so I guess it was worth the wait. Here's a link if you want to see it in it's natural habitat: Lisk, Wah and Mew in London on Youtube

___________________________________
I've been finishing a little canvas, making stickers, putting up the stickers and putting up some knitted crowns.
___________________________________
Links

No comments:

Post a Comment