14 August 2011

My Kind of Criminals

This week the vandals seem to have stayed at home to watch the rioters on TV (they didn't get very far into Digbeth, probably because there isn't much to break or steal up here, apart from Ideal Skate in The Custard Factory; seeing it battered and empty hurt my heart, show some Facebook based support here). 

PTP's event on Wednesday was cancelled and though there wasn't actually much trouble that night, Subside remained closed. (Sorry to anyone that braved the risk of kids brandishing plastic guitars (3:40 Cyber Candy's window is well 'ard) to be there, I think PTP got the message round that it was cancelled, should be rescheduled at some point when he returns from the south)
___________________________________

Enough about riots! Here's those daylight photos of last week's pasting activity!
(From left to right) Mew, Lisk, 6TWO4, Wah, Plimsoul, Princess, Lisk, Wah - Birchall Street 

Wah - Bradford Street
Wah and Mew - Birchall Street

Lisk, Zhe155 and Mew - Lombard Street

Wah and Princess - Bradford Street

Lisk and Wah - Bradford Street
___________________________________

When I was out taking the photos above I found a massive Golden Boy that must have been put up sometime between 4AM and 4PM on Sunday, also found a probably really old Golden Boy on my travels:
 Golden Boy and Wah - Bradford Street

New Bartholemew Street
___________________________________

While in Vudu last week after pasting I spotted AsOne and his lady and proceeded to drunkenly excitedly tell him how much I miss him regularly adding new pieces to Birmingham, to which he replied he'd recently added TWO new paintings, neither of which I'd found. So once recovered from my hangover I found them both on Floodgate Street:
___________________________________

Sticky Missions has slowed a little (probably because I have 42 points and no one thinks it's worth bothering because I WILL WIN!). The best bits this week are: 
Me and Hekar have both made stickering videos for number 31: 

And Vomit did number 49 - Get a picture of your sticker on stage with a band
___________________________________

I'm now up north for a week visiting the parents so instead of posting nothing next Sunday, I'll have a shocking and exciting street art-related announcement!
___________________________________

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment