23 October 2011

Pasting in numbers

Vomit was out pasting on Monday and added to a few spots that are building up nice little collections, both on Bradford Street:
___________________________________

On Tuesday night; Tempo33 was out all over the Birmingham area as well as the city centre, this spot is my favourite:
___________________________________

Last week I found some new stickers that I thought might be Energy, after a bit of research I'm pretty sure they are but I've not had confirmation from the man himself. I do know he's been out with his pens this week:
___________________________________

It's been far too long since I put up any knitted lamppost decorations so I've been working on a new design just in time for Halloween. Photos of them up on the streets next week.
___________________________________

To finish; a competition... If you 'like' my Facebook page (using that link or the box on the right) you are in with a chance of winning a Wah lollipop board, like the one below but not that one. Only the first 66 'likers' will have their names put in the bowler hat (I do actually own a bowler hat and will use it to choose a winner and there will be photos) so get on with it if you want to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment